John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I bought a replacement W10180782 control board Whirlpool

Customer Question

I bought a replacement W10180782 control board for my Whirlpool washer but no instructions on how to reconnect wires. Can I find a diagram somewhere?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.Could your model number actually be WFW9500TC01 and not WFW9500CT01If so your technical data sheet is attached to the back side of the units lower kick plate panel in a small plastic bag attached to the panel
and NONE of the plugs are the same so it should be easy to plug all the harnesses in to the correct locations
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, sorry about the model number. So I have to open up the back to get to it, correct?
not on the back , but the lower front kick plate panel (two screws on the bottom of the panel )
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Found it but just the plastic bag no instructions....figures. Thanks for your help though.
Sorry I lost power at the office yesterday do you still need assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ended up checking other resources and found what I needed and the washer is up and running. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
no problem ,just glad you got it up and running!