Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kenmore Elite Quite Pck 4. The control locked light

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Elite Quite Pck 4. The control locked light is on and nothing else works. I've unplugged the maching and also held the end of cycle button. Both of these were suggested.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
On this washer, you should be able to just press and hold the DRAIN/SPIN button for 5 seconds to unlock the control panel. If that doesn't work, your control panel has failed and would need to be replaced I'm sorry to say. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?