Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Samsung front loader. Filter is clean, pump motor

Customer Question

I have a Samsung front loader. Filter is clean, pump motor is spinning, but will not drain.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you're sure the drain pump is running and the filter is clean, your drain pump motor is just not generating the pressure needed to drain the washer properly and the drain pump will need to be replaced. That is a fairly common issue with these Samsung units because the bearings on the motor begin to create resistance over time and slow the impeller down when spinning. Either way, below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace to resolve the issue. CLICK HERE for drain pump We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?