Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kenmore 600 series model 110.67622600 after you turn

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore 600 series model 110.67622600 after you turn the time where you want and push start you can hear a small click and that's all. Turn timer to off and push start make a chucking sound. Is the timer the problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
You could have a bad timer, but more likely you have a bad fuse or bad door switch. Open the door and push on the door switch to make sure it clicks when you press start. If it clicks still then the door switch is good. That leaves the fuse or the timer. Below is a video that shows you how to access and test the fuse. If the fuse is bad, replace it. if the fuse tests good, then replace the timer. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?