Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our GE GTL22JCPARBS Top-Mount Refrigerator is too warm. pulled

Customer Question

Our GE GTL22JCPARBS Top-Mount Refrigerator is too warm. pulled back cover and cleaned all parts. opened up freezer and things look OK, evaporator fan running. had not been keeping icecream firm but better now. I have not seen condenser fan run. want to know if I should replace Temp control unit of is the problem with the condenser fan. fridge only maintaining a 60 degree temp.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the fan in the freezer is running, the issue is either a build up of frost that is blocking the air flow or the sealed system has lost some of its refrigerant. Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?