John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Help! I have a Kitchen Aid Superba freezer model KSPP36QKS00

Customer Question

help! I have a Kitchen Aid Superba freezer model KSPP36QKS00 The water all of a sudden stopped coming out!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? And KSPP36QKS00 is not a good model number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just rechecked the sticker inside the freezer says KSSP36QKS00!! i can send a photo of the sticker! serial is Ql4946162 mfd date 12-01
ok so you just copied it incorrect ,that fine.when you say water has stopped ,water to the dispenser for chilled water ,or water to the icemaker?And do you have a volt ohm meter? to do any component of voltage testing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see! I'm sorry for the confusion! The water to the dispenser for chilled water. No I don't have an ohm meter
ok lets push the lever calling for ice and listen to see if you can hear a buzz or hum noise? this would be the water valve energizingLet me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm so sorry!we had a dinner party last night little kids were pushing the water button. My husband pushed the lock button thank you so much sorry for bothering you.
no problem at all.