Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My new 500 Bosch has a display of h:01 and will not start. I

Customer Question

my new 500 Bosch has a display of h:01 and will not start.
I have turned off and on again but display will not change or wash start.
HELP?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
h:01 means that your dishwasher is just in 1 hour delay mode. You should be able to just press the delay start button several times until it says h:00 to reset the timer. If not, then just let it time down for 1 or 2 hours and it'll start on it's own. Once the cycle completes the dishwasher should work like normal again with no delay. If there is still a 1 hour delay, then you need to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset If it still doesn't reset then you need a new main control board I'm sorry to say. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?