John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

WATER IS NOT COMING INTO MY WASHING MACHINE. IT IS NEW AND

Customer Question

WATER IS NOT COMING INTO MY WASHING MACHINE. IT IS NEW AND HAS BEEN WORKIN UP UNTIL NOW. KENMORE brand
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
26 41122 KM FL WASH SAL 599.99T
Ok that is not a model number,that I have ever seen in my 34 years of working on Appliances.Whom is the manufacture of the product?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How about Kenmore front load BTW 800 1000 Purchased 3/11 this year. When I called Sears (where I bought it) they said the soonest service appointment would be August 3 You might contact them with my name for other info if this doesn't get it.
When I called their service department they immediately knew who I was and what I had purchased. The first and only positive in my dealing with Sears from day one. Then of course the real news - we can help you in August
ok since this is a front loader open the door the model /serial tag will be on the face frame of the washer behind the door /
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK This time I disconnected the hot and cold lines to washing machines. Ran water from the hoses into a bucket. NO PROBLEM and reconnected the lines to the washing machine CORRECTLY hot to hot cold yo cold no leaks ran the hot water into a bucket - it was hot ran the cold into a clean bucked - it was cold
It's not a plumbing problem to the washing machine. RIGHT????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I accidentally hung up on you.Blayne I'm not as smart as my phone - or washing machine.
Hello, I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, that's not something I'm able to do. I`m an expert that works from a remote location and not in a Just Answer office. I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here directly on your question page.I still need the model number of the appliance with out it I have NO WAY of looking anything up .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kenmore model(###) ###-#### ***** Load
ok on the 18th you stated ((OK This time I disconnected the hot and cold lines to washing machines. Ran water from the hoses into a bucket. NO PROBLEM and reconnected the lines to the washing machine CORRECTLY hot to hot cold yo cold no leaks ran the hot water into a bucket - it was hot ran the cold into a clean bucked - it was cold It's not a plumbing problem to the washing machine. ))Either I`m reading it wrong or it appears you just repeated your self once here ((OK This time I disconnected the hot and cold lines to washing machines. Ran water from the hoses into a bucket. NO PROBLEM ))Then a second time you say ((and reconnected the lines to the washing machine CORRECTLY hot to hot cold yo cold no leaks ran the hot water into a bucket - it was hot ran the cold into a clean bucked - it was cold It's not a plumbing problem to the washing machine.)) if the hoses were connected to the washer how did you get water ? Did you turn the machine on?Because your first post stated no water coming into the machine .I hope you can see this is a bit confusing !!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no water comes into the washing machine when I turn it on
Ok when you turn the washer on and it should be bringing water in to the unit ,are you getting voltage to the water inlet valves for them to open?