Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Replaced a mother board on a wke 6000 breezeaire wine cellar

Customer Question

replaced a mother board on a wke 6000 breezeaire wine cellar cooler compressor still will not start there is a relay by the mother board 2 capacitors in the back and a small relay on the compressor how can i test to see which is faulty when i was moving some wires by the relay the compressor did come on once and was cooling
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I would test the voltage to the compressor and work backwards. If you have voltage to the compressor, the issue lies with the compressor electrical components. If no voltage, follow the line voltage wire back to the relay on the control.