Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Miele washing machine ( w 3725 model number

Customer Question

I have a Miele washing machine ( w 3725 model number 06839350), about 8 years old . The problem is it does not seem to be receiving power, seems 'dead'. I have checked the electric sockets/plugs and they seem ok.. What are the most likely cause/s? Is it
likely to be worth repairing? Do I need to get an actual Miele repairer? Regards Adrian
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have power to the outlet it is wired to, the electronic is likely faulty. You can try a reset, mains supply off for 4 hours. If no change, the electronic will probably need to be replaced which will require a service call from a Miele service provider.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your reply was way to long coming and does not answer my questions anyway. I have already received an email yesterday from justanswer saying no one could answer, so I had to find info from other sources....
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand, sorry for the delay. I did address your questions, though. All but the one worth repairing. Good luck with your machine.