Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

My Kenmore oven (model # *****)controls no long work

Customer Question

My Kenmore oven (model # *****)controls no long work and where the time would normally be all it has is 8. The stove works just not the oven or the oven controls. I thought it was the element, so I changed that, but that apparently wasn't it :(
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a appliance expert and I can help you tonight. A phone call definitely makes things easier as far as for the diagnostic process is concerned anyway. I will send you the link for the additional services and there you can and will be given the info for how to call me. We can the start the process whenever you are ready and try to get this machine fixed quickly, cheaply and easily. As you see though, I am on the east coast and will be retiring for the evening soon. So please call me tomorrow at any time up until 10 pm. I am usually up and working by 7 am so if you are a nearly riser please feel free to call me then. Speak to you soon.