Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch dishwasher (model: SHU3002UC/UO6.) It is

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher (model: SHU3002UC/UO6.) It is getting power, but runs through the full cycle in less than 20 minutes (standard cycle was over an hour.) The wash cycle is not running, I can see soap at the bottom of the tub. Is the control panel
the right part to replace. With adequate level of confidence I will replace it, but it is a $150 part so I want to be sure. What other troubleshooting tips do you have.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I am not convinced the issue is with the control. Does it ever fill with water? Do you hear the motors coming on? Unplug it or turn the breaker off for a few hours. Any change in behavior when power is restored?