Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I recently purchased a model AEZ08* window air conditioner

Customer Question

Hi, I recently purchased a model AEZ08* window air conditioner and installed it in a standard double hung vinyl Pella window. It appears to fit perfectly and the case tilts towards to outside per the instructions. This was checked with a level. However. there is a small drip of water which appears on the front right corner of the air conditioner some of the time. Water collects on the inside window sill and in the window frame when this happens. Please advise
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just making sure I entered my email address correctly. It is***@******.***. Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you purchased the unit new, there is probably some styrofoam from the packing material that has come loose and blocked the drain at the bottom of the evaporator. Can you remove the front cover to inspect that tray under the front coil?