John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Why is the porcelain popping off and flying across the kitchen,

Customer Question

why is the porcelain popping off and flying across the kitchen, whether using the oven, the range top and even sometimes when not in use> It just started last nbight.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JAMy name is ***** ***** be glad to assist you today.I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.Is this the porcelain from the oven or the cooktop trim ?And I believe your model number actually is JBP68HD1WW or that is the closet GE data base brings up anyway.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number is ***** GE is sending a technician out at their expense. Thank you..Please simply close the file.
no problem!