Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a frigidaire washer/dryer stack combo. Model FLEB82009S0

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire washer/dryer stack combo. Model FLEB82009S0 The washer won't start. It won't do anything no mater what cycle I try. It is as if I am not doing anything?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the lid switch may be broken and not allowing the circuit to close. The lid switch is shown as number 50 in the diagram at the URL below. Do you have a meter to test it for continuity?
http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/1/0/00053993/680/900
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand if the problem was the lid switch it would keep the washer from going into the agitation or spin cycle, but would it keep it from filling with water? I have never had a problem with the washer filling while the lid was open before? The washer isnt doing anything. I have just tried changing out the timer and that didnt help.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Correct, it should fill with the lid up. If it is not filling even, then you may be losing the connection from the dryer that powers the washer. Can you confirm that the power is coming to the washer from the black and white dryer wire connections at the terminal block?