Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a brand new miele G4975 - it was just installed, plumber

Customer Question

I have a brand new miele G4975 - it was just installed, plumber must have switched it on because it is wet inside. however, i got home and the front door won't shut. there are no obstructions, the unit is well installed. it clicks but then pushes right open again
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is likely with the auto latch system. If the door is not perfectly aligned, it will do that. If it is level and all is well with the door opening, the latch system may have trouble. I would not attempt to repair this yourself as it will void your warranty. I would suggest calling for warranty repair at the number below.
For a repair order, please contact us at our toll-free number(###) ###-#### ***** through Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm, Eastern Standard Time (EST).