Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My fridge Kenmore model number 795.71603.012 is tow years old.

Customer Question

My fridge Kenmore model number 795.71603.012 is tow years old. Freezer says it is 0 degrees. It is not. Less dense food has thawed! Any thoughts?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Two!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The temperature sensor in the freezer has likely failed or the main control that interprets the signal from the sensor is faulty. The sensor is more likely to be faulty. It is mounted in the upper right corner of the rear panel in the freezer and simply plugs in.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Temperature-Sensor/ACQ73244001/1525609?rcaid=1000054