Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

LG refrigerator MOdel LRFD25850ST error code er CO cannot control

Customer Question

LG refrigerator MOdel LRFD25850ST error code er CO cannot control temp in frig goes from 40 to 20 and points in between sometimes when you close the french doors the screen panel will display a normal screen. thanks Paul
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The Er CO error means that there is a communication error between the electronics. This is a very broad and hard to diagnose error as it can be an issue with any connections at the control board or at any of the components. It can also indicate a board failure. I would start with removing each connector and reseating to alleviate any connection issues. If the error remains, replace the main control, available below.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/b200p4/LG-Refrigerator-Main-Control-Board/6871JB1280P/1266870?modelNumber=LRFD25850ST&ss=a4b200c13d684427&mr=1?rcaid=1000054