Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We had some issues where the spinning was uneven on our RE-111,

Customer Question

We had some issues where the spinning was uneven on our RE-111, so we took it apart and cleaned/regreased everything. There was some build-up of gunk, but we are not sure we solved the problem. It does all rotate freely as individual components, though. So we are ready to put it back together and cannot get the plate (10049) - which is attached to the gear piece 11140 - back into the box (18722). Any words of advice on how to get these back together?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I am sorry for the delayed response, your product is not widely known. I did find some documentation at the URL below that may help, though.
http://www.geminibv.nl/labware/buchi-re111-rotavapor/buchi-rotavapor-re-111-121-el131-manual-eng-d-f.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I have this manual. I know the order in which they are supposed to go together, but cannot physically get them to go together.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand, thank you. I will place your question back to the list in hopes another has first hand experience with this.