Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a samsung dishwasher that keep come up whit a code of

Customer Question

I have a samsung dishwasher that keep come up whit a code of 0E and then it tune off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So this error 0E error is sort of a "gunk build up" error which means that the float on the left side of your dishwasher isn't working properly. You'll need to pull the dishwasher out and you'll see the float assembly on the side under the tub that you need to remove and try to clean any gunk inside that you find. Then try the dishwasher again and if the error re-occurs, replace the float assembly in the link below. CLICK HERE for float assembly We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much I will try in.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
No problem and good luck to you. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?