Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Replacing refrigerator compressor (Embraco FFI12HBX) Need

Customer Question

replacing refrigerator compressor (Embraco FFI12HBX) Need correct wiring schematic for compressor to start capacitor and overload protector. No info came with it as to where hot wire and where neutral wires attach.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Compressor was hooked up, wass cooling and freezing, but compressor runs extremely HOT
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The compressor that model takes is the EGYS90HLP, part number W10309994. The top pin by itself is the common terminal, lower right is the run and the lower left is start. The overload goes to the single pin and that is where the line voltage hot wire goes in, to the overload. The neutral then connects to the relay.