Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an F2E0 code on my maytag gas stove model mgr8674AB

Customer Question

I have an F2E0 code on my maytag gas stove model mgr8674AB..
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.F2 E0 is a very straight forward error. This means that your touch pad on the oven has failed. You've already tried shutting down the power and that didn't reset the issue which means that you'll need to order and replace the entire control board I'm afraid to say. The touchpad is built into the display board on this model and the part is about $350 if you wanted to replace it so I'm very sorry about the bad news. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?