Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My miele dishwasher isn't working and the intake/drain light

Customer Question

My miele dishwasher isn't working and the intake/drain light keeps coming on within a minute of me starting a load. The buzzer rings in the process. I've had an appliance repairman come out and he couldn't fix it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are three reasons the light will come on. If the machine will not fill, if it will not drain or if the heater pressure switch does not sense water pressure when the motor starts. If it stalls before the cycle starts, the issue is likely with the water inlet assembly. Does it fill at all? Any humming or buzzing heard when it is started?