Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

There...have a CT227NPRS serial number 99030035.00.....the

Customer Question

Hi there...have a CT227NPRS serial number 99030035.00.....the LED screen is super dull....can hardly read it....is there anything I can do???? Thanks so much for your help....don
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
This is a very common problem on these Thermador ovens and the problem is that the capacitors and resistors get out of range on the display board. The display board is no longer made so the only way to fix the issue would be to send the part to a place like Appliancetimers.com or corecentricsolutions.com to have the board refurbished at about $200 normally. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?