Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I own a Rival Model RGC7702 microwave, mfg'd Feb. 2010. It

Customer Question

I own a Rival Model RGC7702 microwave, mfg'd Feb. 2010. It ceased to function midway through the cooking cycle. Ichecked the power source and checked the door for a secure fit. I also removed the cover and checked the fuse. I have no continity
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the fuse has no continuity, it will need to be replaced, of course. However, there is a reason it opened. I would look at the door switches, specifically the one in the middle, to see if they are working. Also, check all other connections to the other components for anything loose. Let me know what you find.