Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a kitchenaid superba selectra 27 and the microwave

Customer Question

Dear sir, I have a kitchenaid superba selectra 27 and the microwave latch to open the door pops out when you close the microwave door. You push the latch in and it opens the door but when you close it pops out, it looks like the sides that hold the door in are not there. Is there a part for that item????
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.I have to assume from the way that you have described the issue that the door latch / button is broken internally .here is a link to the part .The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Latch/4313057/565086?rcaid=1000070 And here is a part break down of the door latch components the part I suspect is #5 http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/3/0/00095702/680/900 If you have any questions just reply back.