Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I AHVE A ISS WUTH THE TEMP IN THE FREEZE AND REFG GOING UP.

Customer Question

I AHVE A ISS WUTH THE TEMP IN THE FREEZE AND REFG GOING UP. I CAN THE FAN AND CAN FEEL I BLOWING IN THE FREEZE AND REFRG. IT SEEM TO COME AND GO ONE DAY IT IS GETTING WARMER THEN THEN NEXT DAY IT SEEM TO BE GETTING COLD AGAIN. I HAVE CHECKED THE START CAPASITOR IT SEEM OK BUT WHEN I HAVE A CURRENT METER ON THE POWER LEADS IT SEEM LIKE THE COMPRESSOR IS NOT STAYING LATCHED ON. I AM LEAN TWARDS THE CONTROL BOARD
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the compressor is shutting down, it may be because of heat or the relay on the control board may be failing. Does the fan beside the compressor run? Do you hear the compressor clicking or humming/buzzing, followed by a click?