Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

What does F-33 mean on the duet sport front loading washer?? Is

Customer Question

What does F-33 mean on the duet sport front loading washer??
Is it a bad switch
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So unfortunately this issue is not as easy as a simple switch. this is just a pump drive error. If you've went through the trouble shooting guides already when something is shorted out. Disconnect the drain pump wires going to the pump and start another cycle. If you get the same F33 error, then you need to replace your control board. If you don't get the F33 and get an F2 or something similar like F21, F20 instead --- replace your drain pump. Below is link to both parts. CLICK HERE for control board CLICK HERE for drain pump We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Damn! I got f-33 again. so I might as well get a new washer.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
That's up to you but the part is about $250.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?