AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Kenmore 92595410: My Kenmore Washer displays OL. I was just

Customer Question

My Kenmore Washer displays OL. I was just running a clean cycle no clothes are in the washer and now it will not spin or drain?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.
The OL code means an overload has been detected by the main control.Worse case scenario is the overload error is being triggered by a bearing in the outer tub. The bearing may be causing extra drag that the control interprets as being caused by an overloaded washer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My washer is empty, no clothes in it. Just water. Was running a clean cycle when at the end the OL button comes on and now tub will not drain os spin?
One thing I'd suggest you try is removing the basket and checking under it for clothes/coins that might be causing problems.