Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Just received new professional gas range model # *****

Customer Question

Just received new professional gas range model # ***** Serial#VF51322307. I called frigidaire and also had a brand new range #2 delivered and had same problem. The clock and timer when set sends a message or signal with a picture of the meat probe approximately every 5/10 seconds with a very annoying ring. I have thoroughly read the directions along with other family members and can't solve problem. The oven will not work until the clock is working properly. If you have no solution that works, will I still be charged?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I must say that I am VERY disappointed with your service. It has been more than 24 hrs. and I haven't received any reply. I thought if I was willing to pay for the service I would receive some sort of reply. If the problem is beyond your help, why don't you just tell me.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue you are having (and several other similar issues) is commonly caused by poor ground or neutral connections in the outlet. That is highly likely since two ranges have had the exact same problem. Are you able to remove the outlet cover and inspect the ground and neutral connections and verify that the polarity is correct?