MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Our LG side by side LSC27910SB has begun making a loud oscillating

Customer Question

Our LG side by side LSC27910SB has begun making a loud oscillating vibration. The noise last anywhere from 4 to 15 minutes a minimum of ten times a day. It does should like a loud compressor sound. (Similar to what hear from a old window air conditioner or dehumidifier). Is this most likely the compressor going or should I check any other part of the system? Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
I am not there to hear a thing much less determine where it's from and I will not just guess away either. It should be easy enough for you to verify where the noise is coming from as the compressor is easily accessed to find that out. If the noise is coming from it then a support spring has probably broken inside of it and the noise will continue unless the compressor is replaced. IF that is not it then post back with where the noise is from.