Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Side by Side, Frigidare ( Model # ***** 26LF8CWI ) Both

Customer Question

Hello, Side by Side, Frigidare ( Model # ***** 26LF8CWI ) Both sides too cold ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Good morning!. So there is only one thing that can cause the refrigerator and freezer side to be too cold. Unfortunately this means that control assembly (which has been re-designed for numerous failures) has gone bad and the entire control panel at the top of the refrigerator will need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. It's not opening/closing the damper assembly inside the control panel back left corner to allow air to flow from the freezer to the refrigerator. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order which is part number(###) ###-#### ***** you're handy you can replace it yourself since it's all plug and play. CLICK HERE for control assembly We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.