Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a craftsman 135 psi compressor, 3/4 hp, 1.2 galloon,

Customer Question

I have a craftsman 135 psi compressor, 3/4 hp, 1.2 galloon, horizontal running and less than a year old. Used it about ten times inflating tires.
Tried to use it this morning. Plugged it in, turned the on/off switch to on and the switch lit up but nothing else happened - no noise, no air.
I've tried multiple outlets, seems to be getting power ok, switch always lights.
Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the switch is lit, power is verified to the compressor. The switch may be faulty or the overload that is designed to protect the motor has failed. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Airboss craftsman 16574
Lot(###) ###-####Cod. (###) ###-####RS500. 2013
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. It appears that the compressor is imported for Sears and is not repairable. There is no parts or service support for that model. I did find the model at retail, bit there is no service or parts available. CLICK HERE