Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My jenn-air model JS48NXFXDW 01 refridgerator was cleaned by

Customer Question

My jenn-air model JS48NXFXDW 01 refridgerator was cleaned by my housekeeper today and she left the doors open for a very extended period of time. When I got home hours later, it was flashing 18 for the freezer and 62 for the fridge and was the over temp alarm was lit. We pushed reset alarm, and while now the freezer is down to 13 degrees, the fridge has not budged. What can I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it was left on while cleaning, it likely built frost up in the air channels. Turn it off and open the doors for 24 hours to allow a full thaw and it should open the air paths and restore proper cooling.