John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Blodgett Mark V I Q VVC-208 control. Can I set the

Customer Question

I have a Blodgett Mark V I Q VVC-208 control. Can I set the oven to cook at 280f for 8 hours? I've been able to input the code from an online manual change the fan speed and other things in programming mode, but that's about it. I figured if I could change the hold temp from 170 to 280 and change the hold time to 99:95 that would be great but the hold temp won't change from 170f.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  shaithus1 replied 1 year ago.
I understand your desire to make the equipment do what you want... but I do not believe the controller is designed to do what you are asking. I would recommend you contact Blodgett technical support directly (because of liability issues) and ask them about this issue. 802 six five eight 66 hundred.. then enter 91 one when asked for code.. they should be able to help you one way or the other...