Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The screen on the front of the refrigerator has the letters

Customer Question

The screen on the front of the refrigerator has the letters "OF" showing on both the freezer and the refrigerator side, and it is not working. It is plugged in, but I don't know how to reset to get it to run again. Help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.When it shows OF OF on the display, that means that the unit is in demo mode. Watch the video in the link below and it shows you how to exit demo mode for Samsung refrigerators.CLICK HERE for videoNow it's actually pretty difficult to "accidentally" put the refrigerator into demo mode, so if it won't exit, then it sounds like your front display control board has just failed which is probably the most common issue I see on Samsung refrigerators so the display board itself would need to be replaced to fix that issue.We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?