John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our dish washer, Kenmore 665.13042K113, has a leak when the

Customer Question

Our dish washer, Kenmore 665.13042K113, has a leak when the drain cycle is going. The leak is not coming from the drain pipe or the hot water feed pipe, rather it is leaking from the small plastic box that has contains several plastic gears and a plastic shaft that fits up into the washer. Any idea as to what the problem is and is this something I can fix myself?
Thanks.......... Alan Rawson
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. I do not work in a Just Answer office, I work from my own appliance repair business and work in a different state then the Just Answer offices.I do not participate in the live call option.I can still assist you with your issue if you would like ?And can tell you what part you will need to replace.