MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a GE under the counter ice maker. Had a small leak in

Customer Question

I have a GE under the counter ice maker. Had a small leak in the water inlet valve. Replaced it as I have a couple times in the past 10 years. Not getting enough water in reservoir and makes very thin cubes. Good water pressure to valve.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
IF the flow out of the valve is good then the most likely issue here is a kink in the water line that runs from it, so take this apart and replace the line. If the flow is poor then you got a bad valve. Let me know if that is not the case for the next step.I am here doing this to earn what you promised for an answer and I certainly have given it to you in my opinion. I have worked on hundreds of these machines over the years. There are plenty of other things I could be doing for free other than helping you out now, so if you need anything else to leave me a rating then please ask me. Thanks