Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have Jenn-air gas grill propane fueled item #18852 model

Customer Question

I have Jenn-air gas grill propane fueled item #18852 model #(###) ###-####for 8-9 years. it has worked very will until last PM. All three burners will lite, all valves are fully open, the tank is full and all open, but the burners will only make small flames. When I turn off two of the burners the remaining one that is on only increases the flame size a little
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JAMy name is ***** ***** be glad to assist you today.I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years,and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.It sounds as if you have a regulator issue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did change it out a few years ago, do the regulators go out fairly often, are there any special ones you recommend. or gust the ones at HD or Lowes
I do not work form a Just Answer office .I work out of my Appliance repair business service truck or my office that is in a different state .So I do not participate in the live call option ,and that does cost you an additional charge.No do not get the ones from Lowes or Home depot ,you need to use the one the manufacture calls for as a replacement.And regulators can get moisture in them and that can cause the internals of the regulator.here is a link to that part.http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/search/part/1030/9636/