Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Jenn-Air modle # ***** and the display and ringer

Customer Question

We have a Jenn-Air modle # ***** and the display and ringer has gone spastic. Finally even after turning the circuit breaker on and off it after approx. 20min it shut off by itself. Had same problem 04/04/2012 and service technician came out and said can't reduplicate problem, repair order says reseated harness and connectors on pcb board.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have issues with the ground or neutral in the power supply given this is not an isolated incident. I would start b y making sure all connections at the cord terminal are tight and if found to be, inspect the wires at the outlet and finally, the breaker. Let me know what you find.