Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an axxis bosch washing machine model was2016ouc

Customer Question

Hello, I have an axxis bosch washing machine model was2016ouc that all of a sudden will not start. When I turn the knob to cold to start a wash, I hear 3 short beeps, pause, three short beeps, and then the rinse, spin, end, regular spin and reduced spin lights all blink. The start button blinks normally. I ordered a new control board and that did not fix the problem. Thanks for your help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the new control did not initially work and then fail with the error you are seeing, I suspect the issue lies with the door lock assembly. Does the door lock when you start a cycle? Do you hear it clicking or buzzing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The door shuts , but does not lock and it continues to do the 3 beeps and the blinking rinse , spin , end , regular spin and reduced spin lights blink .
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I believe that lock will need to be replaced. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE