John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Dacor oven does not heat up fast. It takes 25 min to get

Customer Question

My Dacor oven does not heat up fast. It takes 25 min to get to 350. Broil works.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am an appliance expert here and I can help you tonight. Can you first tell me the full model number of the oven? With that model number I can research parts info and diagrams and help you better. And can you also please tell me if this is a gas or electric oven?
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Usually when an oven takes a longer time to preheat or come up to temp it is from a failing igniter. But that would have to be with a gas oven/range. This issue usually doesn't happen with an electric oven.
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Just get back to me here with the full model number and also tell me if it is gas or electric and I will be able to help you more.