Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an Samsung RF217ACRS refrigerator. I got the

Customer Question

I have an Samsung RF217ACRS refrigerator. I got the parts and ready to put back the evaporator cover. I have no idea how to plug in the electrical sockets. I was looking for a diagram all day with no luck.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please review the attached photos for help
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The plugs should be "keyed" in that they will only plug in without being forced into one connector. The picture at the URL below will help to locate the positioning, too.
https://consumeraffairs.global.ssl.fastly.net/files/reviews/samsung-refrigerator_1408.JPG
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly,
Thank you very much for the help. I apologize for the delay but there were some work/time related issues that prevented me from trying your solution. Please be patient. I am planning to make time some time this week and I will keep you posted. We may have to talk on the phone too.
best regards
Bill
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Just reply when you are able. Please disregard any automated messages you may receive, I have no control over those.