MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Is my top loading washer model # ***** serial# *****

Customer Question

is my top loading washer model # ***** serial# ***** able to be reset (reboot)? It does not want to spin at end of rinse cycle. I hear water underneath tub. I have tried the rinse/spin cycle. Does not appear to work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
To answer exactly what you asked- no. It's not a computer that can be rebooted. Something has failed to cause the problem and you cannot solve it unless the fault is found and fixed. The steps involved can be numerous and tedious, so the diagnosis would best be done live on the phone as the time it would take to type out everything is not a wise use of time. I am making an offer for that help if you want it. I am making you an offer for the help.