John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

When i turn the oven on it don't get up to the set temp. the

Customer Question

when i turn the oven on it don't get up to the set temp. the oven element gets red-hot but the broiler don't come on to help. but the broiler does work an get red when i turn the broiler on. when i keep turning the temp up higher to get the temp i want then i turn it back to like 300 an it will stay there.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The broil element will not get red hot during preheat, but it should heat until the first cycle of the oven. Are you certain that it is not getting hot when the oven is set to bake initially?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I am not available for phone service. I will place your question back to the list in case another may be available.
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
I do not work from a just Answer office.I work from my own service truck or my business office in a different state then the just Answer office .I do not participate in the live call optionbut I can assist you if you would like?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so does this mean you do not want me to assist you over the computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes just refund the payment thank you