Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I'm actually looking to replace my Modern Maid single oven

Customer Question

I'm actually looking to replace my Modern Maid single oven pgo151 which is 25 years old. It's quite narrow and I'm trying to determine the size of the cut-out for the oven because I want to buy something that will fit in that space. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have that info any longer. Do you have any idea where I could find it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is too old for digital support, but most of the older ones are about 24" wide. If you remove the screws that secure it to the cabinet, you only need to pull it out a couple inches to get access to measure the cabinet cut out.