John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Taylor Little Softy Ice Cream machine, Model #142. I have

Customer Question

Taylor Little Softy Ice Cream machine, Model #142. I have excessive hopper freezing especially if many cones are being drawn. Mix temp in hopper is 40/41 degrees. Ice cream is nicely firm. Is there a separate temp control for the hopper? Comp cycles on and off OK. Does take 15+ minutes for first cycle off.
Doug H
Category: Appliance
Expert:  shaithus1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi.. there is only one temp control.. if your product is too stiff, you might try turning that down. if that does not solve the issue and I assume it wont because you have had the unit operating at that temp for a while. I recommend you have a service tech take a look. the temp control may be sticking or there could be other issues and I don't recommend that users service this machine...thanks for using just answer..Phillip