AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Electrician
Experience:  26 years experience in maintenance of building, grounds and associated equipment.
53189252

I have a Danby Premiere Dehumidifier 60 pint Model DDR60A1CP

I have a Danby... Show More
I have a Danby Premiere Dehumidifier 60 pint Model DDR60A1CP and it runs but does not pull in any of the moisture......water always came into the container and not even a drop now
Could you please advise me how to get it to draw the moisture and also if you have a booklet on the machine that would be helpful too
Category: Appliance
replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Are you using the bucket or a drain hose connection?Can you set the unit for 90% humidity and let it run for a few minutes.The set for 30% humidity and listen very carefully tot he unit to see if you can hear the compressor kick in as the humidity level setting is lowered.You should hear a 2nd motor run, other than the fan circulation motor.What lights are on the main display when the unit is running?Let me know and we can continue,Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tommy:Sorry I did not catch your response earlier. I have not been on my computer for a few days now. I will try to get to follow your instructions between either later this evening or sometime tomorrow, as I am tied up right now and will be out most of the evening tonight.Thanks for getting back to me.Brenda
AssuredElectrical, Electrician replied 1 year ago.
Ok, BrendaThat is perfectly fine, all at your convenience.Thanks for the update,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. We followed your instructions and our dehumidifier is up and running properly. We would love to have an operational booklet if possible
Ok, very good, glad it is up and ruining now.CLICK HERE for your operational manual.Print it out so you have a hard copy and also save it to your PC for an electronic one.