Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My control symbols have been erased from abrasive cleaning,

Customer Question

My control symbols have been erased from abrasive cleaning, is it possible to get a frontal view image for an indesit kp 9508 so I know which is grill oven etc, I can see all the other controls except the one on the extreme left which determines the desired function? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please note I have seen the instructions online and they don't show the settings clearly so I really need a very clear picture of the front of the control knob on the extreme left, nothing else will do thanks.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I found a photo that may be helpful. Let me know....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INDESIT-DUAL-FUEL-GAS-ELECTRIC-KITCHEN-RANGE-K9508-90CM-WIDTH-/221814852300?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item33a5320acc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm sorry this picture is not good enough, I saw this myself already. You cannot see clearly what each of the settings are on the knob on the Lhs. This is not good enough, regards Adrian
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand, thank you. I will place your question back to the list for others to see. That is the only one I could find that was readable.