John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Maytag refrigerator model MZD2766GEW is not cooling. The

Customer Question

My Maytag refrigerator model MZD2766GEW is not cooling. The refrigerator is 60 degrees and the freezer temperature is 26. We had the freezer defroster changed about 3 months ago and the ice maker wate valve a month ago. The unit is 13 years old.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you pull everything out of the freezer and remove the lower back panel inside the freezer, look at the silver coils behind this panel and are the silver coils packed with frost, lightly frosted from top to bottom, or no frost at all? Some frost on top but not bottom? etc...
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?